In-person services are now back on at Sky City Church!
However, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure that our services are safe, and would like to inform those of you who would be joining us to please respectfully adhere to the guidelines below:
1. Surgical masks are required to be worn by all who attend our services at all times. Those on the platform will only be removing their masks temporarily for the time that they are serving on the platform. (As a note, we have been given permission to do this through government communications, as long as this is only for those on the platform temporarily and as long as social distance with the crowd is maintained)
2. Temperature checks will be administered upon entry to either venue. If you are found to have a fever or any symptoms of flu or cough, we regret that you will be asked to return home immediately.
3. Please be prepared to fill out a compulsory health and travel declaration form as you arrive at the venue. Those who are not comfortable with filling out this form will sadly be turned away from the service. Please understand that this will help us in our measures of ensuring the ongoing safety of our community.
4. Please continue to be mindful of personal hygiene and avoid physical contact while at church.
In addition, our teams will be implementing the following measures:
1. We will not be serving any food or drinks during either of our services. Refreshments and water dispensers will be unavailable until further notice. Please be prepared to bring your own water if needed.
2. Our chairs and equipment will continue to be sanitized.
3. All chairs will also be separated to increase distance between people. Family units who live in the same household are permitted to sit together.
Thank you for your kind attention to these details.
The Sky City Church Team